How Do I Make My Hair Emo?

Most children have a certain desire to be cool and want to be observed by people around them. There are many ways to be cool; one of them is to change your hairstyle. Why I choose to discuss emo hairstyles of the many other hairstyles, it's because in my opinion, this style of hair is the best. In addition, the emo hairstyle was actually used in making a lot of manga (Japanese comics), there are elements in most of the emo manga figures of men.


If you really want to change the hair style you become emo, there are some important issues that must be observed:


The key of the emo style is to have "bangs", the hair between the front right and left ear to the eye. If you have this bang, you already have the basis of cool emo hairstyles. Long bang is not necessarily the same between left and right. If you already have the hair with long bangs and neat, I guarantee you will look cool. Emo hairstyle for men and women is the same.
Bangs is also one of the characteristics of emo hair style. First, you create a long bang to the eyebrow, and then you go to the barber shop to make the bangs to be good. In my opinion, actually bangs are not too important to be made long, because the long bangs the more difficult to manage. If you already have bangs, you can appear cool. You do not need to consider if you have bangs that are long enough or not

I would not be miserly to those who do not want to cut my hair to salon, but I want the results suit me. If you have been back and forth to salon, but still get the results disappointing, do not despair. You can cut your own hair. The first time will be surely difficult, but the longer the easier.





Find More Emo Hairstyles Girl Articles